5 Advantages of Using an Outsourced Accounting Service
As a business owner, you have many concerns on your plate. Many business owners choose to alleviate some of their hands-on responsibilities by hiring an accountant to manage their financial needs. Regarding accounting, business owners have two options: hire an in-house accountant or use a professional outsourced accounting firm. Both have their advantages, but which one is right for you?
When you hire in-house, you have a dedicated staff member who can perform all the necessary tasks and keep track of everything. However, having an employee in your office also means paying them a salary—which may not always be worth it down the road, especially if business circumstances change.
Why Consider Outsourced Accounting Services?
Here are 5 reasons why choosing outsourced accounting is a good idea:
- Outsourcing can save time. An outsourced accountant taking care of all the financial record-keeping for you means less time spent on bookkeeping and more time spent growing your business. Additionally, an outsourced firm can save time by eliminating lengthy hiring and training processes.
- Outsourcing can save money. An employee search, onboarding, training, and employee turnover can be costly. Conversely, outsourced accountants wouldn’t require drawn-out training procedures. Also, they are typically paid a set rate, which can be much less than what you’d pay an employee.
- Outsourcing can offer greater expertise. When you outsource accounting, you have access to a team of experts with proven knowledge in the field. These seasoned accountants can advise you on ways to reduce your tax obligations, maximize deductions, and identify areas where you can improve your business practices. A professional accounting firm will also have access to the latest technologies and tools for helping your business succeed.
- Outsourcing can ensure greater compliance with regulations. Outsourced accounting firms can provide their clients with the latest tax laws and regulations to help maintain compliance. This can save you from fines and penalties, which could be costly.
- Outsourcing can improve cash flow. If you outsource accounting services, you may be able to utilize the cash saved to put towards other aspects of your business—like marketing or advertising campaigns—which can help increase the growth and success of your company.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Certified Public Accountant in Oregon
If you choose outsourced accounting in Oregon, it’s not just the money you’ll save by making the switch—it’s also the peace of mind that comes with knowing your finances are in good hands.
At Perpetual CPA, we know that every business is different, so we tailor our services to meet your specific needs. Our management team has over 35 years of combined experience in various financial specialties—we know what it takes to help your company succeed.
We serve Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Wilsonville, Happy Valley, and the surrounding Oregon communities.
111SW Fifth Ave.
Portland, OR 97204
Email: [email protected]