The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing us to develop a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and long-term (annual, 3-5 year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding about where all the money went.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide. You also get…
- Help obtaining an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash
Cashflow Forecasting in Portland OR
Put an End to the Stress
- Do you worry about your small business running out of cash?
- Do you have a difficult time knowing if you’ll have enough cash?
- Have you noticed your cash flow fluctuating up and down?
- Do you waste time scrutinizing your dangerously low bank balance daily?
If you relate to any of these questions, you will benefit from Perpetual CPA’s cash flow forecast service. The longer you’re unsure of your company’s future cash balance, the more likely you will miss your business’s financial goals. Even worse, if these downfalls are not caught soon enough, you could cause detrimental problems for your company.
Benefits of Cash Flow Forecasting
Perpetual CPA helps small business owners understand their company’s cash flow. This cash flow forecast is critical for so many businesses because of its following benefits:
- It is the #1, most helpful financial planning tool for small businesses during the global COVID-19 pandemic.
- You will learn how to identify cash shortfalls weeks beforehand.
- We can offer solutions to potential scenarios based on your company’s revenue predictions.
- You will be able to manage your hiring process properly.
- You will be able to handle time-sensitive business decisions on capital expenditure logically.
- You will no longer have to fear extreme cash losses.
- Cashflow Forecasting can warn you when you become close to defaulting on payroll payment or a loan.
- There will be fewer accounting errors.
- You will have access to a personalized budget plan to help guide you through the year.
- Planning and financial decision-making are so much easier.
Cash Flow Forecasting Services
- Report on the cash flow forecast
- Opportunity to virtually discuss the report with our team
- Annual budget revisions
- A list of key performance indicators (KPIs)—a metrics tool created to help you determine the success probability for your future cash flow
- Various scenario studies and analysis to predict your business’s outcomes
- Anything else you need or find helpful (upon request)
Business owners must get ahead of their cash flow management during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are struck by the global pandemic, be sure to get ahead of your finances and consider cash flow forecasting services.
To get started with cashflow forecasting services or learn more about it, contact Perpetual CPA at (503)217-4114 today!
Located in Portland, Oregon, we are a full-service CPA firm working with clients nationwide. We offer a wide variety of services catered to assisting business owners, executives, and independent professionals from all over the country. You can trust our qualified and experienced team to handle your business affordably and efficiently every time. Call us today!