The Strategic Plan provides a blueprint, describing your company, its products, the competitive environment, management team, financial health, and business risks.
The plan allows you to…
1. Identify and describe the target customer profile, features, advantages and benefits of your new venture, product or service.
2. Justify that your plans are credible by fully researching the need being filled with your new venture.
3. Develop marketing plans including full descriptions of targeted promotional campaigns with implementation timelines. You also get to examine market conditions, the nature of your customers, as well as your competitors, sales potential, and projected results of your promotional campaigns.
4. Develop staffing plans including identifying the key players, skills, attitudes and expertise needed to build the venture.
5. Develop management plans including full descriptions of management systems and timelines for implementation.
6. Develop financial plans including projected startup costs, operating costs, revenue, profits, and break-even analysis for the first 3 to 5 years.
Projected financial plans allow you to effectively predict upcoming problems, or prevent them. In other words, the perspective gained through your Strategic Business Plan can make a significant contribution to your company’s success, and help you get the funding you require. In fact, most lending institutions and private investors will not even talk to you without a solid financial plan.
7. Identify building and equipment needs including vendors and cost estimates.
8. Formulate company milestones including timelines for upcoming products and services in development.
Remember: Failing to plan is planning to fail.
Business Planning and Consulting Strategies
Every business owner needs a plan to ensure their business is set up for growth and success. With the help of an accounting firm, you can receive strategic advice about the best next steps for your company. Our team creates a personalized plan equipped with accurate and up-to-date accounting records, past business and marketing plans, daily operations management, and capital planning.
Every business, no matter the size, can benefit from business planning. If you ignore cash flow and income projections, your company’s success is at risk to be derailed. It is crucial to create a cohesive plan for your business that includes tax planning and accounting, as these can prevent major monetary losses in the future.
Business Planning Services
Our professional and qualified team at Perpetual CPA can provide business planning and advisory services to help you run your business more efficiently. We provide you with a personalized outlook on your operational and financial analytics so that you are be able to manage your business most effectively and efficiently. In helping you create a Business Advisory Board; you can have newer perspectives on how to increase your profit margins and see active growth. Also, you always have access to these services at any time of day. With the latest technologies, our team can provide timely virtual assistance to all our clients.
If you are opening a business that offers a high-demand service, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- What structure and business model works best for my service?
- How will I fund my business? Loans or personal funds?
- Will I be obligated to consult with investors or partners?
- How will I market my business/service?
- What is my business plan?
- What is my business security plan?
- How will I manage my bookkeeping?
- Who will handle my accounting policies?
It is easy to miss some fundamental business operations when forming a cohesive, successful business strategy. Therefore, it is best to turn to a business advisor to ensure you touch every base in growing the most successful company. We can answer the questions you have or even forget to ask. We can then make predictions based on real-life data to ensure you are fit with a business strategy aimed towards the most success. Lastly, our team can collaborate with you to confirm your financial growth and maximized capitalization.
To give you a greater sense of our business advisory and maintenance services, we have compiled a list of examples that have proven to be successful for our clients. Our team members can arrange to meet with you quarterly, monthly, or weekly to analyze your business practices’ systems, fundamental practices, and results. Based on your financial statements, KPIs, in-house business analytic tools, and our business advisory experience, we ask the necessary questions to get you in the most optimized position for growth and success. Over time, our business strategy and plan is continuously updated and refined for your company’s new goals and future.
What Is a Contingency Business Plan?
We offer a contingency business plan because we know life happens. At Perpetual CPA, we know that plan B is just as necessary as plan A. Therefore, our business advisors continuously monitor your company’s growth and success as time moves forward. We promise to strive for your success, even if that means asking the hard questions.
If you are looking for a business planning or advisory service, contact Perpetual CPA at (503)217-4114 today!
Located in Portland, Oregon, we are a full-service CPA firm working with clients nationwide. We offer a wide variety of services catered to assisting business owners, executives, and independent professionals from all over the country. You can trust our qualified and experienced team to handle your business affordably and efficiently every time. Call us today!