Why You Should Outsource Your Payroll:
- It is cost-effective.Best utilize your staff by allowing us to deal with payroll and the related legal details. You can also save money by eliminating the need to hire full-time specialized employees.
- It saves you time. With a firm specifically trained to deal with your payroll needs, you will no longer need to enter data or research new laws and other updates. We can help you eliminate the need to customize, maintain, and update your own payroll system.
- Stress-free payroll tax filingBy having professionals calculate and file your payroll taxes, you no longer have to stress about the ever-changing tax laws. Local, state, and federal payroll tax laws continuously change and become more complex. So, it’s best to leave the job to an accounting firm trained to know the updated laws.
- It allows you to focus on the other aspects of your business.With the help of our qualified, professional staff, you will be able to focus on the business’s core issues. We are determined to work for you and with you.
- You will receive comprehensive reports. We can provide accurate and user-friendly payroll reports for you to review whenever. We will be able to include certified payroll, union reports, workers’ compensation reports, and so much more at an affordable price.
By outsourcing your payroll management, you can get:
- Your payroll checks printed and prepared on time, every single time
- Free direct deposits
- Stress-free IRS and state tax reports, including EFTPS tax deposits
- Accessible, easy to read annual, quarterly, and monthly payroll tax reports, including 1099, 940, 941, W-2, and W-3 forms
- In-depth reports on your employee’s sick days, personal days, and vacation accruals
- Production and filing of required new hire reports
- Child support/electronic garnishments disbursement
- 24-hour online access to payroll records and HR tools
Customized Payroll Reports Service
Unfortunately, government agencies require a massive number of special reports. Luckily, we are prepared to provide the following reports for you:
- Worker’s compensation audits
- Social security audits
- Unemployment claims
- Child support audits
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- W-2 and W-3 processing
- Assistance and preparation for Federal and State registration forms
If you are looking to outsource your payroll, contact Perpetual CPA at (503)217-4114 today!
Located in Portland, Oregon, we are a full-service CPA firm working with clients nationwide. We offer a wide variety of services catered to assisting business owners, executives, and independent professionals from all over the country. You can trust our qualified and experienced team to handle your business affordably and efficiently every time. Call us today!