QuickBooks for Self-Employed makes it easy for sole proprietors, LLCs, partnerships, nonprofits, independent contractors and freelancers to differentiate between business and personal expenses by automatically categorizing expenses, allowing you to see your total income, expenses, and profit quickly. It also enables you to set aside money for quarterly estimated taxes so you can avoid missed deadlines, and a simple upgrade allows you to export your Schedule C to TurboTax so you can pay your taxes online. When you’re on the go you can use the mobile app to track–and differentiate–your business and personal income and expenses with ease.
If you haven’t ever used QuickBooks before, then QuickBooks Online for Small Business is the best place to start. Its new user-friendly interface looks similar to the QuickBooks desktop software.
You can choose from four plans: QuickBooks Simple Start (general business and nonprofits), QuickBooks Essentials (retail and e-commerce businesses), and QuickBooks Plus (professional and field services). New for 2019 is QuickBooks Advanced for 5+ users with a dedicated customer success manager and QuickBooks training.
High-speed Internet connection recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with the iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets and integrates with apps such as PayPal, Zingr, Bill.com, and TSheets Time Tracking.
- Mobile credit card processing
- Automatic payment reconciliation
- Automatic backup of data + sync data from bank accounts automatically
- Pay Now payments feature where your customers can simply click a Pay Now link on your invoice to pay you instantly online via credit card or bank payment
- 1-click reports like Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Capture receipt photos on your mobile device and attach them to your QuickBooks expenses
- Separate business and personal expenses with a single click.
- Send and track simple invoices.
- Maximize deductions with Schedule C categorization.
- Calculate quarterly estimated taxes automatically.
- Secure bank-grade encryption.
- Ability to track projects
- Track inventory
- Manage 1099 Contractors
- Manage Bills
- Multiple Users
- Track Time
- Track Miles